Monday, March 17, 2008

Mythical Creatures

A mermaid.


The Loch Ness Monster.


A yeti.


Big Foot.


Hubby. Oh wait! Nevermind!



The boys and I all enjoyed having the boss around for the weekend. Oh, wait. The boss has always been here. The better half? Nope, still here. Oh, you get the idea. Here are some pics from this weekend.



Poor guy drove ALL NIGHT LONG to get home. I think he got home when most farmers are just getting their coffee poured. Love this pic. A sleepless night makes for a perfect nap!

Awwww... time with the little man!Is there any boy out there that doesn't want to oil their boots up. The boys asked all week if they could do this. No siree. Not with me. "Just you wait until your father comes home!"
Yes, that's a fire extinguisher.... Hey our fire district is way far away. Worse than that? Their fire truck is so old it can barely make it up one of the hills standing in the way to our house. Why is the extinguisher in the living room? No clue, except that I do have all boys. Can that be my explanation for every weird thing that happens around here???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hummm...oil boots, change oil in the outfits, oil squeeky hinges....Good thing you have all those boys to help.

Anonymous said...

You think I will ever get them trained well enough to get them to do my boots????
Russ

Anonymous said...

I use to love to polish my dad's boots. Maybe I was crazy? So there's hope that they'll do it! Myrna