Friday, March 28, 2008

One Last Day

How we ever fit so much fun into such a short amount of time is a mystery to me! It was a grand time to be together for a bit. The lineman sure got his boy time in! There was one major problem with the whole trip. Lineman kept taking the camera away from me and taking pictures... of me. What? Since when did I give approval to be in a picture. That is the whole point in being the one with the camera - it seriously limits the amount of photos you are in. Well, I suppose when the boys are all grown up they may want to know what I looked liked when I was in my 20's. Oh no, I can see the comments coming already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Me to, but atleast your post yours I really try not to post the pix of me. Wink! Your a brave Woman! But you look good!! In all these pix.