Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Amazing Riding

This is something I had watched some time ago and I just thought I would post it on here. It is quite amazing. I can remeber being at my mom's B&B, walking to find the horses early in the morning and not having a bridle or halter. I would usually pull off my sweatshirt, tie it around my horses neck, hop on bareback and bring her up to the house. It is a real neat feeling, but when the horses are frisky (common in the early morning with the fresh air) it can also be a little unnerving...

But let me tell you, it looked nothing like this. It was more like get her pointed toward the house, head out at a run and hope the other horses running side by side don't get her too excited!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

K~that made me have tears.

farm kids said...

Bode has made amazing changes. I'm glad you found a cure. Great days you all have had it looks like to me.