Friday, March 14, 2008

Bluebirds

Yesterday my mom calls and says "guess what I saw this morning?" "A robin" I replied (as I know she can't wait for the first robin to appear). She didn't see a robin so my second guess was a bluebird. Yup, she saw a bluebird in the morning. Ahhh, the feeling that spring could be around the corner.

Well, I am driving home yesterday and I didn't see one bluebird, but at least 25! I counted several times but there were so many it was hard to count. About an hour later the beautiful bluebirds made their way to our house. These two were hanging out at the snow fence as if to say, "Okay, we're here, you don't need this anymore." I was trying to zoom in on this guy on the post when through my view finder I saw a flutter of birds. I pressed the shutter and managed to get a total of FIVE bluebirds in the one shot. See if you can find all five of them.
Ahhhh, spring is on it's way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am impressed... a blog almost every day there for a while! :) Have a good day!
Heather

Anonymous said...

So ya had to out do me, dear daughter.....25 blue birds! Good for you! Love ya...mom