Sunday, June 15, 2008

Eyelashes

I like eyelashes. I love eyelashes. Maybe you didn't know that about me. I don't wear makeup and the only jewelry I wear is on my left ring finger. It has been firmly in place there for more than 14 years now. But eyelashes, yes I love eyelashes. I don't know if this is a strange thing to love or not but I'm not concerned about what others think. If you like something, you like something. Nothing to be ashamed about. Well, I love them so much that sometimes I like to pick eyelashes. I do. Really. And I was thinking it would be really neat to pick a whole bunch of eyelashes and make something like an "eyelash bouquet". Now that would be neat. I could even pick eyelashes and make some form of art to hang on the wall. Oh the possibilities are endless.





Oh, you didn't think I was talking about human eyelashes did you? That would be just too weird. No, I like these. Blue Grama Grass. Boutelous Gracilis.

6 comments:

Wrena said...

We are home too!

Donna and Jim said...

We don't have that sort of plant in Arizona that I know of. They look pretty neet. Great photo!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure we have those either. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

oh Carin you are just tooo weird! Why eyelashes when you could be lovin Indian Paintbrush ! love you cb

Anonymous said...

I agree with CB, you are definitely ready for the looney bin!!!!!!
rut

Carin said...

CB - As soon as Indian Paintbrush grows here you can bet I'll be snappin' it's picture!!! And until then you can enjoy my hummers and goldfinches that left my house for yours. (I think a tear just fell).