Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The bomb: Beef Tamales

I have been so inspired lately by those that are posting their recipes and pictures of their wonderful, delicious meals on their blogs. Of course there is the Pioneer Woman , her stuff is awesome and she has such easy to follow recipes and pictures to match step by step. I know there are a lot out there doing such things, so here is my first food blog.


These are awesome beef tamales. The main recipe will be at the bottom of the post.

First, prepare your beef and corn mixtures. Place the corn mixture in a husk and fill with the beef mixture. Wrap tightly in the husk.


Place tamales in a steamer basket and steam for 20-25 minutes.



Carefully remove as they tend to want ot fall apart.



Enjoy your tamales!


RECIPE:

Oh who am I kidding!

2 comments:

Wrena said...

Wait for us we will be right over for dinner Wink!

Jocelyn said...

I think my verdict is still out on the Pioneer Woman blog also...At first I thought it was really cool, but I've noticed that I don't check it as often, becuase it takes me a lot longer to find what I want now.