Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wrangler, the official soccer partner

I packed up all of my middle sons soccer gear so he could change in town for the evening game. When we arrived to the fields I told him to get his gear on in the back of the Suburban. I looked in the back where he was changing and he still didn't have his shorts on. I yelled something about hurrying up and to get his shorts on. Still no shorts, apparently the shorts were not included in the soccer bag. Poor kid, he must have some irresponsible parent that is unable to pack all of his soccer gear. Oh, that would be me. Uh, forget that last sentence then.

So he played in his Wranglers. Don't all great soccer players wear Wranglers? Yeah, I thought so!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are hillarious! I have to say the jeans make him the cutest socker player! O does that give me away - I love wrangles in MOST sizes!

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Wrangler mom- keep them in Wranglers and that would suit me just fine.

Lineman

Anonymous said...

That post me laugh out loud. Thanks for sharing. Good golly, he's a cute little thing in those Wranglers. My daughter is five...how about we get them together when they are older? I would do anything for a Wrangler wearin' son-in-law!Ha Ha. By the way, she is a wrangler wearin' farmer girl, if that sways you any.

Anonymous said...

Oops, that last comment was from Judi in Pa. I don't mean to be secretive with my identity.

Anonymous said...

That little Wrangler butt is so cute. I love it when my husband wears Wranglers. Nothing better! I can just stare at his butt all day! :)

Sharon said...

That was so funny. Thanks for the laugh today.
My guys all worn Levis when they were little. I always liked the way they fit also.
My grandsons wear wranglers today, where did I go wrong???
God Bless you and have a great day.

Anonymous said...

I would say your blog title....
FOREVER IN BLUE JEANS....could not be any more perfect!! Thanks for the smile and the chuckle.
Mare Bear

Anonymous said...

At my house we are doing fine to find a jersey - and the socks, OH the socks.