Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Beginning....

I have loved photography since I was just a little girl. I remember bending down to the camera, placing the dark blanket over my head, positioning the daguerreotype as precise as possible. The shutter speeds were so slow back then. I remember one fellow photographer had his shutter speed set at 8 hours just to photograph a building.

Okay, so maybe not. However, that is how it all began in this intriguing world of photography.

Actually, I fondly remember my 110 film camera my parents bought me. I remember pulling out the film and carefully winding it up. Eager to shoot 24 pictures and have them developed.

Things have changed. So has my photography. I shoot with an incredible Nikon and with digital I take hundreds and hundreds of photos each month.

Today I am introducing my new blog site. It is my photography blog. I am starting out on a new adventure. A joy. A love. A passion. Join me if you will.

http://c-bphotography.blogspot.com/

A link is also located at the top right of the screen.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates! That is so wonderful. I have always wanted to do something like that.

A friend of mine is having her wedding pictures taken by this chick. http://www.smashdogstudios.com/ She does amazing things and the ideas she comes up with are crazy/wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You go girl. You are a talent to be reckoned with. Mare Bear

Anonymous said...

If you only knew how much Dale Sr. and Dale Jr. stuff we have in our house. But I'm guilty too because I collect it all too! :)

Anonymous said...

you go Carin, I hope you succeed because I know yo like taking the photos but most of all I hope you have fun at all costs!
rut

Anonymous said...

It would be a shame if you DIDN`T do something like this with the talent you have shown us in so many ways. Somehow though, you need to work in captions too you just have a uniquely cute way of describing events and people! cbinu

Anonymous said...

The only reason we have the Ford is because it pulls the tool/race car trailers really well. Otherwise we are 100% Chevy or now GMC since TNT got such a great deal on it. I'm a Chevy girl through and through!

Jocelyn said...

Love the photos! Keep up the good work. Good luck with the photography.