Thursday, September 25, 2008

I love Photoshop

I am really having a ton of fun with Photoshop lately. I just threw this together during Little Man's nap this afternoon. Yes, I should be staining the wind fence right now, but I thought a little creative break would be nice. And I managed to get this done, too. Okay, that's all my fun, back to staining my wind fence, you heard right- wind fence. And for those of you that live where it isn't windy, please enjoy your day today. Thank you.
Bode 12X12

8 comments:

Wrena said...

See now you got the hang of it! That looks great!

The J's said...

Wow, awesome! I'm envious. I don't want to learn it, just already know it!! (I have that problem with a few too many things!)

Anonymous said...

Way too cool, That little guy is sure growing up on me!! Great job on the layout!

Lineman

Anonymous said...

Wind fence. We have tree rows that are suppose to stop the wind from coming through the yard. But guess what they are almost all dead. We have had wind non stop for a week. Not a gentle breeze either. A hard howling wind. Not fun!

Sharon said...

Love the photo. Your little one is soooo cute.
Have a nice weekend
God Bless.

Larsen's in Wyoming said...

You're doing such a nice job with your photos, you are a professional! I need to schedule a family photo shoot, and a collage for each child. I think I've noticed a few trees turning colors, but I still don't know where would be the best place to go. Check your schedule and I'll check Nick's and we'll come up with a time and place.

Anonymous said...

Oh oh I think I see some little front teeth that I didn`t know were in existence....Maybe that`s why he stuck his tounge out at us!!cbiu

Anonymous said...

What fun and creative work! Scrapbooking a la computer! Love it. Teach me please. M-B