Thursday, February 5, 2009

Winter Aerobics, Kid Style

This kid is here to show you how to get the ultimate winter workout. Your thighs will be burning. Your lungs will be begging you to stop. Here we go....

You'll need a trampoline and snow. Snow is really what gives you a burst on the aerobic activity.
It doesn't take much snow and you'll be feeling the burn in no time.

You need give it your all and try to jump as high as possible.

Even though you'll try to jump for the sky, you'll be lucky if you get even two inches off the trampoline. The snow is so heavy it will barely let you get any lift. Ahhhh, but your thighs and lungs will be feeling it!

The next time you have snow on a trampoline give it a try. Your thighs will hate you and your lungs won't know what hit them but think of the great exercise!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish we had a trampoline. And yes it is a workout!!!

Anonymous said...

oh to be young and have so much energy

All American Family said...

That makes me cold just to look at it! But yep, I think that would be a great workout!! I think I would just stay inside by the fire and dring hot chocolate instead. ;)

Anonymous said...

I don`t know about the trampoline but I sure think the little snowman is a cutie! gramma that loves him...

Anonymous said...

funny thing is that that little punk doesn't even need a trampoline to bounce, we should have named him "Tiger" because don't you know that tigers have to bounce!?!?!?!

Lineman

Anonymous said...

That boy never ceases to amaze me.
He is one tough cookie. m-b