Thursday, February 26, 2009

9 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

This was a day at the park with some friends. We took a walk around the lake, fed the ducks and the geese, and took time to play at the playground. A fun day for sure.

*********************52 Weeks********************

52 Weeks is a year long challenge for YOU to be in a picture once a week for 52 weeks. We are always the ones behind the camera, this is YOUR chance to get out in front and be in the pictures with our family. We are gald you are joining this challenge. More importantly your family will really enjoy having you in the picture. Thanks for playing along! Oh, you can just jump in now with #1, you're not getting off that easy! Now go take a picture =D

**************************************

Please add yourself each week to the Mr. Linky so we can all visit your page too. THANKS!

17 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks like a great time!

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Cute photo! I love all the blues and yellows...

I must really like this challenge because I have a very unflattering photo up of me this week!

Thanks for hosting!

More Than Words said...

What a nice, colorful picture!!

Kim said...

Fun picture! I remember when my kids were young and they would want me take a pictures, now it is like pulling teeth.

I posted my 1/52 go take a lookie.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love how you got it with all three this week. Great job! Love the bright colors and the sunshine. What an awesome fun day.

R and R Stacy said...

Looks like fun! I've joined in the 52 weeks photos of me.

Shasta said...

I love this one! It's so nice when you can get one with all of the kids, that seems to be pretty hard around here! Such a fun photo too!

Darcie said...

I love slide pictures...we are going to have to plan on a picture like that when spring shows her face. Great shot!

chelle said...

HI, I will so be doing this. Thanks,

Mechelle

PS
how do you make those cool buttons? M

Kelli W said...

Great picture!! You definitly have your hands full!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

What a great photo! One for the top of the dresser, perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Wonderful picture and well I have given in and joined the fun!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not a mom, but I'll try it anyway. When I look through my scrapbooks there is no pictures of me. When I'm old and wrinkled I'll want to show people that I wasn't always old! :)

Gill said...

What i love most about this challenge is that one day the kids will have a ton of pic depicting them enjoying time with Mum! I l♥ve your brainchild :)

Lori said...

Do you do this every Thursday? I will have to join in. I am the one taking the pictures so I am never in them. Great idea.

The J's said...

I love this picture! it's super awesome :)

McCrakensx4 said...

I love that you started this...thanks!! What a fun picture! My boys love it when I go to the park with them!Although they are big now and don't need me to push them on the swings anymore! Which makes me sad!