Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Juvenile Delinquents

Deer 1 A few nights ago I was just about to fall asleep. It was already very late and I had stayed up way to late as it was. So, just as I was about to arrive at dream land I heard a rustling out my bedroom window.

deer 2

The rustling continued and then more strange sounds… that strange, unique, yet familiar sound. Deer. Deer right out my bedroom window.

Playing.

The nerve! To be playing right there, running around, playing tag, making those strange noises. I got out of bed to watch these inconsiderate rascals. There wasn’t just one, there were about 5 of these little guys. Trouble always runs in groups I tell ya!deer 3

And if it’s bad now, just wait until all the crabapples fall to the ground. Then we are seriously in trouble. It’s like a drug to them! Deer drugs hanging in a tree right out my window. Does that make me an accessory to a crime?

deer 4

Charge me if you want. They can keep me up at night.

Even if they are a bunch of juvenile delinquents.

15 comments:

MareBear said...

Ah, nectar of the gods for these precious little rascals.

Robyn said...

Sheer beauty of it all. Lucky lady!

Stacey said...

Awww..how cute!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, I wonder if they will clean up all of those crabapples??? Maybe there would be a way for us to sweeten the pot so we won't have to rake anything???

Lineman

Marice said...

hi carin,

got an award for u here

Darcie said...

I love your sense of humor. Those little guys could keep me awake at night too....no crab apples here however. :o(

More Than Words said...

Wow! How amazing to be so close to them!!!!! We get excited just seeing them from a distance!

Mamí♥Picture said...

☼¨`*•.♥How Beautiful♥.•*¨`☼

He & Me + 3 said...

BEautiful pictures. I could look at them all day. They are such a majestic animal. GReat captures.

Carey-Life in the Carpool Lane said...

Little hooligans! Cute little hooligans though...

Kim said...

How neat! I wouldn't mind them keeping me awake either. What a sight. We live in the city but on the edge of town so it is always exciting to see them when we do.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! They are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Just keep taking pictures of them in your back yard for us to see... that will keep them off my highways in the dark. :) They are a beautiful animal... and so graceful. Love the photos!

christy rose said...

How Beautiful!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Man, sometimes I wish I could actually see one that is NOT hitting my car....I RARELY get a glimpse of them in THEIR habatat!!!

Hope all is well...sorry I have been absent. I will now comment that the boys are back in school!