Saturday, November 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Man

11-29-2007, 6:00 a.m. : Lineman drives me into town for my scheduled C-Section at 8:00.
6:30 - we walk into the hospital and go to a room where I will be getting prepped for the surgery.
6:55 - nurses swamp me with needles and questions and this and that. Apparently my doctor and the anesthiesialogist decided the previous night during a hockey game that they should do the surgery at 7:00 and not 8:00. Hmmmmm... no one told me... or the nurses. Totally fine though because my doc is awesome and I didn't have to sit around for an hour worrying.
7:45 - Beautiful baby boy arrives. THREE boys now!
What a wonderful day, I'll never forget.






Happy 1st Birthday Little Man!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy B-Day to a Super Cute little guy!

J K L M N O P said...

Ahhh, how sweet! Happy, happy Birthday!!

Shasta said...

Happy Birthday to him! What an adorable baby boy!!

All American Family said...

Awee...what a little doll he is! Just LOOOOVE a new born baby! And where does the first year (and every year) go?? You certainly have 3 handsome little fellas.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie pie!!!!  WOW an anniversary and a new baby that close together.  Hope he had a great first bday.

carrielt

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day little man, I hope you had a good snoozer while driving today!!

Lineman

Wrena said...

What a HAM! Happy Birthday BODE! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I don't know who is more blessed.... Bode for having YOU as his mommy, or YOU, for having Bode as your son!! LOL Okay, okay, you are both equally blessed!! Great pictures Carin.