Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shoot Me! 28 of 52

Forever In Blue Jeans

July 110 copy This is my aunt, my mom, and me. My aunt came to my mom’s for a visit so I planned my visit at the same time. July 109 copy

We went out for a hike and all the boys tried catching fish the Tom Sawyer way. Fun times and memories!

Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!


20 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow you ladies look so much alike! All very beautiful!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Wow, beauty runs in the family!

Jenn said...

you and your mom seem to have the same smile!

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Nice shots of the three of you.

Janis said...

Great photos of three beautiful Ladies!

MOO said...

Cute snaps! The question, though, is: Did the boys catch any fish the Tom Sawyer way?

He & Me + 3 said...

You three are so cute and what a great idea to plan your trip at the same time so you could hang with your aunt too. I love it when my mom and her sisters get together...always fun.

Kim said...

I sure you had a great visit! Great pictures!

Jen said...

Its always nice hanging out with family, sounds like ya had a great day.

aspiritofsimplicity said...

You are all very pretty. I love getting together with family like that. It looks like you were all having a really great time.

Anonymous said...

Great picture. You all could be sisters.

Anonymous said...

I'm always in the wrong spot at the wrong time!! Nice pic--nice do-

:)
Lineman

Andrea said...

Beautiful ladies! Hope all is well in your part of the world.
hugs,
andrea

Tracy said...

Great shot of you girls. Hope you all had a nice visit together.

Jan said...

Great photos, you all look alike. You must have strong genes.

Marice said...

I so agree! you all have the same smiles! ;) three lovely ladies indeed!

The Rancher's Wife Kate said...

I just spent some wonderful days with my family too. It is sure quiet around here now. Can't wait to see more of your pictures!!!

Rechie said...

wow..three lovely ladies...you look quite similar to your mom...great shoots and great view as well

Heather S said...

how fun to be together.. i'm curious too if the boys caught fish? :)

Living Life said...

You all look like "sisters"!